Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Release Roundup: October 10 - 16, 2010

This is a new weekly feature I'm starting here on The Bookish Type, showcasing some of the upcoming week's exciting new releases!


October 11





Jane by April Lindner








October 12
















The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan























The Goblin Gate (The Goblin Wood #2) by Hilari Bell






















Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly























Banished by Sophie Littlefield























Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst























Great House by Nicole Krauss








October 14















As always, another awesome week in books! The Lost Hero is coming out!!! Oh, how I've missed the Percy Jackson world :-) Several of my WoWs are coming out too - Jane and Revolution! I know a lot of people are really excited for Beautiful Darkness too! I really need to read the Caster Chronicles! The Maze Runner series sounds really awesome too - I'm really loving the dystopian genre these days. I find the fact that Hilary Duff has taken up book-writing very interesting as well.

What new release are you excited for this week?


 Click the hyperlinked titles for descriptions and to preorder or purchase

3 comments:

Lindsi said...

There are a lot of great books coming out! Some of these I have hear about, but I'm going to look into the ones I haven't! Thanks for bringing them to my attention! Great post!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh wow! What a list. There are some number 2 books on here and I haven't made it to #1 book in the series yet. Argh. I don't have enough time in a day for all my books. :) Thanks for the great list!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you find the list useful!

Melissa - I have the problem too! I'm dying to read The Maze Runner but haven't gotten there yet. Boohiss. Same with Beautiful Creatures. Sigh. Too bad we have to sleep - otherwise we could read all night! =)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails