Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox: October 25 - 31, 2010


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


For Review



Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer

Coming April 5, 2011!

Sixteen-year-old Tansy Piper moves with her grandfather and her mother, a horror writer, to the setting of her mother's next book--a secluded house outside of a tiny, desolate West Texas town. Lonely and upset over the move, Tansy escapes into her photography and the dark, seductive poems she finds hidden in the cellar, both of which lure her into the mind and world of a mysterious, troubled young man who died sixty years earlier.




Thanks so much to Teen Book Scene and Jennifer Archer! I'll be reviewing this book and giving it away as part of Jennifer's debut tour in April!


I think the fact that the past and present connect through the poetry is really interesting! I've always been fascinated by stories that transcend time like that. This sounds like a very dark and mysterious read. I can't wait to check it out!


What's in your mailbox this week?




Description from Goodreads. Click the hyperlinked title to preorder.

4 comments:

Tessie said...

I think I've heard that synopsis before, just in an other book and different names.
I'm not sure, though.

SusanKMann said...

This book sounds great.

danya said...

Oooh, I heard this one was spooky...enjoy! :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

New book for me. Hope you enjoy it. Sounds good. :) Have a great week!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails