Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Into Fantasy: Personal Demons Cover Redesign Contest [CLOSED]


As part of Fall Into Fantasy, I am hosting a cover redesign contest for Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers! Lisa has kindly agreed to judge the entries, so I think this will be a lot of fun!


For anyone who hasn't read the book yet, here's the actual cover art and a synopsis from Goodreads:


Frannie Cavanaugh is a good Catholic girl with a bit of a wicked streak. She's spent years keeping everyone at a distance—even her closest friends—and it seems her senior year will be more of the same...until Luc Cain enrolls in her class. No one knows where he came from, but Frannie can't seem to stay away from him. What she doesn't know is that Luc works in Acquisitions—for Hell—and she possesses a unique skill set that has the King of Hell tingling with anticipation. All Luc has to do is get her to sin, and he’s as tempting as they come. Frannie doesn’t stand a chance

Unfortunately for Luc, Heaven has other plans, and the angel, Gabe, is going to do whatever it takes to make sure that Luc doesn’t get what he came for. And it isn't long before they find themselves fighting for more than just her soul.

But if Luc fails, there will be Hell to pay for all of them.

For more info, you can read my review.

[CONTEST CLOSED]


Rules:
  • One entry per person.
  • Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm EST on Halloween (10/31).
  • To enter, post your cover design on your blog, then post the direct link to your entry post in the comments of this post, along with a contact email address. If you do not have a blog, upload it using a service like TinyPic or Flickr and leave the link and your email in the comments.
  • Lisa Desrochers will choose one grand prize winner and one runner-up (2 winners total).


Prizes:
  • Grand Prize: A signed Personal Demons and Swag from Lisa Desrochers
  • Runner-up: A copy of Personal Demons ordered from Book Depository by me, or a $10 Amazon e-Gift Card if Book Depository does not ship to your country. (click to see the list of countries)


Thanks so much to Lisa Desrochers for judging the contest and donating the grand prize! I can't wait to see everyone's designs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Entries:









Kate




Misty @ Reading After Dark






Rosa






Misha1989






Melannie



12 comments:

Wrighton said...

Hi Casey, I am a new follower. I will ponder on this book cover thing. I am always interested in covers myself and the book sounds contagious. Love your site.
http://www.wrighton-time.blogspot.com

Ava said...

I haven't ever actually done one of these, but I think I might have to try this one! I loved Personal Demons and I'd love to win a copy. :)

Phantom Paragrapher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hi , This is my 3rd Cover re-creation and Im addicted to them now.
My design is on http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2010/10/cover-art-competition-personal-demons.html


paulazone@live.com

Midnyte Reader said...

What a great contest!

♥ Tawni Ann said...

Here is my entry :)

http://thebookworms.org/2010/10/cover-contest-redesign-personal-demons/

Email: thebookwormsorg@gmail.com

Kate said...

Here is my first attempt at a cover design, please be gentle! :)

http://imgur.com/X3awT.jpg

sithereandread (at) gmail (dot) com

PinkStuff28 said...

Here is my entry :D

http://booktopiasign.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-cover-for-personal-demons-cover.html


raluk.93 at gmail (dot) com

Rosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosa said...

This is my first cover re-creation!

Here's the cover:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2qk1lpx.jpg

And my email:
ri_arvizu@hotmail.com


Thank you so much for this amazing contest and thanks to Lisa too!

Misha1989 said...

Here's my entry. Thanks for the contest!
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6084/designd.jpg

mishamary@gmail.com

melannie skoob said...

Thanks for the contest,
hope I'm not too late (:

here's my entry:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6350/melpdentry2.png

lovebug(dot)mel(at)gmail(dot)com

cheers,
and good luck to everyone(:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails