Thursday, October 21, 2010

Book Trailer Debut: Matched by Ally Condie



Coming November 30, 2010!




My thoughts: The Matched book trailer was released yesterday and just hit Youtube early this morning! What do you think? Personally, I think it's AWESOME! I love how they seem to have "technical difficulties" in the middle...the first time I watched it, I wasn't sure if it was my internet acting up or not lol! The way the girl says "what is going on?" at the end just gives me chills - it's just the right blend of confusion and maybe a little dawning fear? I'm so excited to read this book! It's been sitting on my TBR pile for far too long and I think it's definitely time to get started now that November is almost here. Whoever made this trailer has some serious skill!

What did you think? Are you excited for Matched?


1 comments:

Ava said...

I love the trailer! I went to the site and apparently they can "match" you to someone using your Facebook friends. It was kind of funny :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails