Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: October 8 - 14, 2010

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


This week's question is...

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

Ohhhh, I'm a coffee addict. 90% caffeine, 10% water. There's nothing like curling up with a cup of joe and a good book :-)

What about you?


Hop over to Crazy-for-Books to join the fun and see all the participating blogs!

I was a bit of a failure at hopping this past week because I've been SO busy, but I will make up for it this week - and I'll check out all the sites who were kind enough to visit me last week :-)

Happy Hopping! Come back Sunday for the kickoff of an exciting YA novel extravaganza!

12 comments:

Judith Leger said...

I drink Mountain Dew when I'm cuddled up with a good book. I add a little chocolate sometimes too! :D

Whitney said...

There's something so relaxing about curling up with a good book and beverage of choice. Have a happy weekend!

Capability said...

Tea, please! Cookies are never wrong either.

Jo said...

Oooohh.. I agree with that last comment! Cookies are always good.... especially if they are warm out of the oven.....

Happy Hoppin!

Natasha said...

I don't drink coffee or tea:/ haha! Stopping by the hop to say hi!!
Here's my post:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-october-8th.html

danya said...

Wow...do you drink your coffee black? I'll have coffee if I've got a headache (or if I give into Starbucks, then I'll have a mocha) but often I'll have tea, especially chai :)

Library Gal said...

Another coffee addict? Me too. I'd drink it all day if I could, but I switch to peppermint tea at night or I wouldn't be able to sleep. It would be amazing to work in publishing & be surrounded by books and meet authors. I feel so fortunate to work in a library and it's amazing to go to work everyday.New follower-have a great weekend.

Seduced By Books said...

so glad to find your site on the hop
check us out when you can
seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

Guta Bauer said...

Hopping by and following.

Check my blog Murphy's Library.
htp://www.murphyslibrary.com/

TheBookishSnob said...

Happy HOP!! I drink mainly ALOT of water during the day and then switch it over to diet soda at night. Hope you have a great weekend !

Hop on over and visit my blog :D

Rhiannon said...

I'm with you all the way on the caffeine issue.
Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thank you all so much for hopping by! I'll be hopping over to your sites as well!

Danya - I do drink my coffee black! I'm hardcore like that :-P lol! I love me some Starbucks too though! Mochas, Vanilla Lattes, Caramel Macchiatos...yummmm =)

Library Gal - I think I'm such an addict that I've built up a tolerance. No amount of coffee can keep me awake at night, it just keeps me from injuring people during the day ;-)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails