Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday: October 22 - 28, 2010

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


This week's question is...

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

Hmmm that's a good question! I usually read before bed at night, so I'm often lying in bed while I read :-) If it's during the day, I sit in the recliner at home or at my desk at school. Staying upright generally keeps me awake lol.

What about you?


I'm also joining in the Parajunkee's View Follow Friday this week!





This week's question is...

What book are you currently reading?

Well, sadly I've been working on Soul Stalker (Timeless Series #2) by Laura Kreitzer for a while because school got in the way and took away my time for pleasure reading. I'm also finishing up Bleak House by Charles Dickens (for school) and started "Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare, but since I've read it before I'm not sure I'm going to finish re-reading it when I have so much other reading to do.

What about you?


11 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Friday! Lately I've been reading in bed in the evenings as well. It's so nice to stretch out!

Natasha said...

Stopping by the hop to say hey!!
Great post. :)

Here's my post, if your interested:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-october-22nd.html

danya said...

Hey Casey! Yeah I used to be able to read in the car when I was younger (and frequently did!) but as I got older it started getting worse as I got more sensitive to motion sickness :( Wish I still could because it would give me something to do when I'm on the bus!

Lora1967 said...

Just hopping by to say Hi and checki out your blog. Stop by and say Hi and enter my book giveaways. My favorite place to read is in bed at night after the kids are in bed! Have a great weekend!
Lora http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

BookGeek said...

I read at the kitchen table. Strange, I know. But in bed I fall asleep and on the couch...the remote control is just too close.

Right now reading "Death with Interruptions"

Great post!

La Coccinelle said...

I like to read in bed, too.

Just stopping by from the Hop. Have a great weekend!

Lora1967 said...

Just hopping by to say Hi and checki out your blog. Stop by and say Hi and enter my book giveaways. My favorite place to read is in bed at night after the kids are in bed! Have a great weekend!
Lora http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

Lilk13 said...

Noticed I already follow your blog, now I'm back on "Follow Friday," hope you'll come visit me and follow as well, if you already haven't.

I absolutely love finding new bloggers to follow.

Karen / lilk13

http://lilk13.blogspot.com

Ree said...

lol Casey your comment about reading at your desk or in your recliner is hitting really close to home right now. I find if I get -too- comfy in my bed lately, even if really engrossed in a book, it's naptime for me!

redhead said...

I have to do that "staying upright" thing too, otherwise I'm usually snoozing in a few minutes.

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hi,
I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails