Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: September 3 - 9, 2010

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


Check out some of these great blogs I discovered on last week's hop!



This week's question is...

Do you judge a book by its cover?

Actually, I don't. I don't really browse in brick and mortar stores these days, so I tend to pick a book based on its description rather than it's pretty factor sitting on the shelf. However, I do get excited when a book shows up and it's got a pretty and/or sparkly cover (read: The Iron King, Matched, Infinite Days). But really, the cover is just the icing on the cake.

What about you?


Hop over to Crazy-for-Books to check out all the participating blogs!

Psst - While you're here, check out my early review of The DUFF by Kody Keplinger!


6 comments:

Lu said...

Its Friday again! Have a great weekend and happy reading :D

Shari said...

I always see the covers on others blogs and they are so pretty. I just can't help it. A few of those pretty covers were misleading though too:) Now following so I'll be back often. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Stopping by via the hop...I think it depends - there's a place and time when book covers come into play as to whether I will read the book.

Happy Friday!
~Kristin
Always With a Book

1girl2manybooks said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I think the more I buy online and from blogs in the future, the less covers will mean and like you, pretty ones will just be icing on the cake!

readerbuzz said...

Yes. I admit it. I judge books by their covers.

Just stopping by via the Hop! Welcome! Bienviendos!

Stop by my blog, if you get a chance. www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

I'm a new follower.

Pam said...

I judge books by their covers. A good cover can attract me just as much as a good description or review.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails