Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: September 10 - 16, 2010

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


This week's question is...

Post a link to your favorite post or book review that you have written in the last three months.

I love this idea! I can't wait to see what posts everyone picks! I think my favorite is probably my review of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. People left lovely comments on it and I really felt "in the zone" as I was writing it...which doesn't happen often, so I have to take advantage of it when it does =)

Which of your reviews is your favorite? I'd like to read them!


Hop over to Crazy-for-Books to join the fun and check out the participating blogs!

9 comments:

~Niki~ said...

hoppin by. having a big contest going on now ;)

Aisle B said...

It's always nice when comments reflect how they enjoyed your review or best yet... how they GOT IT from your words. That's the best feeling.

Going to check out the Shiver review now and if you can come over to the party at Aisle B. Bring the bubbly champagne for the feast. We need to pop the bottle ;)

here is your invite

http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1096637051/friday-book-blogger-hop-time

TheBookishSnob said...

Happy Hop!! I love coming by your site each week because you have really interesting stuff posted. Have a great weekend

Hop by my site to see my faves

Kt said...

Just stopped by for the hop. I checked out your favorite post and left a comment. I hope you have a great weekend!!
Come find out about my favorite posts:
A Book Obsession..

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hello, Shiver was a fun read, not the best but I did enjoy your review. I think I might of read it at the wrong time because most everyone I know that has the same tastes as me loved it.

Happy to find you through the hop!

Black Disaster Fairy

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

Marg K. said...

Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by and checking out my favorite review! I'll definitely be popping over to read all of yours!

1girl2manybooks said...

Stopping by from the hop! I've been meaning to read Shiver for some time now, your review has definitely made me even more keen. Happy Friday!

CPatLarge said...

What a great idea!

Here's my latest review:
http://metapsychology.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=book&id=5645&cn=139

and the best of my recent blogs:
http://cpatlarge.blogspot.com/2010/08/paradox-that-is-writing-commercial.html

Comments appreciated!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails