Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's time... for the Clockwork Angel Release!



The long-awaited day has finally arrived! Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices #1) has hit shelves! For anyone who has been living under a rock, The Infernal Devices will be a prequel series to Cassandra Clare's bestselling Mortal Instruments. Clockwork has the mystique of the Shadow World with the charm of Victorian London - a can't-miss combination! For your viewing pleasure, here is the intense trailer for this new series:





I just love the "holy water and blood" quote! I was lucky enough to read an ARC copy of this novel and conduct an interview with Cassandra Clare herself! If you'd like to hear me rave about Clockwork, you can check out my review here, and you can see what Cassie had to say about her old world and new characters in the author interview here! This is one of my top five favorite reads this year, without a doubt. Get excited and get a copy ASAP!

1 comments:

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

I pre-ordered this one, along with Mockingjay, so hopefully they'll be here any day now! I CAN'T WAIT to read them! Seriously. I've been waiting for these two books all year!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails