Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox: August 23 - 29, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

For Review:



Awakened by Ednah Walters

Most teens turn 16 and get the license to drive, Lil gets the license to kill demons. Raised by an eccentric grandfather and used to being alone, she now must train with other teen Guardians, master her powers and follow rules set by the Council. Then she meets Bran, a mysterious, gorgeous guy who seems to be in tune with her emotions. Is he a Guardian or an agent of the demons? And why does he need her help?








More angels, I know ;-) I haven't been able to check my mail in a few days, so anything I've missed will go in next week's post.

What's in your mailbox this week?

1 comments:

danya said...

Wow, the angel books are popular these days! :) Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award here !

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails