Friday, August 6, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: August 6 - 12, 2010

Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!


Last week's Hop was terrific - I discovered several new blogs and met some sweet fellow bloggers. Here are some of my finds last week:

Diva's Bookcase
Bookish in a Box
Fresh off the Shelf
Always Look Up
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
21 Pages

I definitely recommend checking out these great book blogs!


Now, on to this week's question:

Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?

Unfortunately, I'm way too ADD to listen to music while I read. I have to have quiet in order to focus. I love when authors create playlists that go along with their novels, but I can only listen to them after I finish the book, not while I'm reading it. 

How about you guys?


Hop over to Crazy-for-Books for links to all the participating blogs!

Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

agirlreads said...

I'm the same, I love silence when I read :)

Happy Friday!

LM Preston said...

Me too! Shhhh....I'm reading :-D

Hopped in from the blog hop. Have a great weekend.

danya said...

I'm the same way, I find music way too distracting (unless it's a boring textbook I'm reading!)

Happy reading!

Paperback Writer said...

Hello, Stopping by via Book Blogger Hop.
I enjoy having music play in the background, but I hate having to listen to people talk... I find that distracting.
Love your blog. Looking forward to future posts. Here is my blog link:
htt:p//hollyb-08.blogspot.com
happy reading!!

Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading) said...

"Shhhh...I'm reading" is my motto too! Here from the Hop to say, have a great weekend!

Euphoria13 said...

Hi there!

Hopping by!

I'm a new follower!

Happy Reading!

- Mevurah

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

Suko said...

Hi, I am new to your blog via the Hop! You have a great blog. :)

Suko said...

P.S. I am a new follower! :)

Manga Maniac said...

I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Crazy Cat Lady said...

Stopping by from the Book Blogger Hop! I'm a new follower and am trying to rebuild my own followers list after having to redo my entire blog over from scratch (still a work in progress) due to a malicious hacker attack. I'd appreciate any and all new followers and will follow back! Thanks for hosting this blog hop and helping us reach out to each other!

Hugs~
CCL (Crazy Cat Lady)
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

pussreboots said...

Happy Friday. Come see how I listen to music when I read.

The Book Bee said...

Hello, just stopping by from the hop. I am your newest follower. Have a good weekend.
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

nymfaux said...

Hi! I'm a new follower--just stopping by from the hop! As music goes--I used to have music playing all the time, but now I prefer quiet.

Looks like a fun blog!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!!

nymfaux
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails