Monday, July 12, 2010

In My Mailbox: June 1 - July 11, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

I've been away for a few weeks, so I haven't really known what's been coming in the mail - now it's time for a little recap!

For Review:



The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
The Mermaid's Mirror by L. K. Madigan
The Clearing by Heather Davis
It Started with a Dare by Lindsay Faith Rech
Life, Liberty, and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn




Won:



Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
Hell Fire by Ann Aguirre
Devil in the Details by K. A. Stewart
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Matched by Ally Condie




Bought:



 

Evermore by Alyson Noel
My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey





I also downloaded quite a few free books for my new (and already dearly beloved) Nook - too many to list. I'm a fan of the Classics!







I can't wait to start reading! What did you get this week?

6 comments:

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

I must admit that I've hit a dry spell with the receiving anything lol. Not that I'm going crazy I just got used to those few weeks of feeling important when I got packages haha. But I do have a pile of books next to me for me to read.

I want some of the books you have received and one day I shall have them =D

Bookventures said...

I like the sound of Claire de Lune. I think of Debussy whenever i hear that title. I hope you enjoy all of your books. They look great.

The Bookish Type said...

Thanks you guys!

Haha - it's just piled up a little over the past few weeks. I hope you get the books you want soon, Michael!

I think of Debussy too, Bookventures! Haha! It's actually what initially caught my attention before I read the description and thought it sounded like a good read. =)

brandileigh2003 said...

Great week! So jealous- I have been wanting to get my hands on Matched. You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well, you are going to be a busy little reader. ;) Lots of books for review and great wins. Congrats! Have a great week!

YA Vampire Books said...

Wow, what a nice bunch of books! Hope you'll enjoy them all! Happy reading :)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails