Thursday, July 29, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Hosted by The Story Siren.

I've decided to join another challenge! I know I'm probably not going to complete all of my challenge goals this year (although it's only July, so you never know), but I enjoy the sense of accomplishment when you can mark another book off your list :-) It makes me feel like I'm working toward something. This challenge features a lot of books on my TBR list anyway, and I've already read one or two, so I thought I'd go for it. This challenge runs from January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010.

Here's my list:

1. Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
2. The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa (review)
3. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
4. Personal Demons (Personal Demons #1) by Lisa Desrochers
5. 13 to Life (13 to Life #1) by Shannon Delany
6. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White
7. Manifest (Mystyx #1) by Artist Arthur (review)
8. Claire de Lune (Claire de Lune #1) by Christine Johnson
9. Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer
10. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
11. Other (Other #1) by Karen Kincy
12. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
13. Whisper (Whisper #1) by Phoebe Kitanidis
14. Hunger (Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1) by Jackie Morse Kessler
15. Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
16. Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
17. Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
18. Matched by Ally Condie
19. Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel
20. Life, Liberty, and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn

If I get through these, there are several more I want to read that are just ready and waiting to join the list. If you're interested in signing up, you can find all the info here. The more the merrier!

You can view my progress and the links to the reviews on the Reading Challenges page.

0 comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails