Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is from Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer.


"I was reliving the feeling of the velvety darkness wrapping itself around my body, swallowing me whole. I shivered. She knew." (p. 64)

Intrigued? ;-) Review coming soon!

You're welcome to link to your teaser in the comments, or post it there if you don't have a blog!


Don't forget to enter my 111 Follower Giveaway! It's been updated: The author, Charline Ratcliff, has generously offered to provide a personalized copy of The Curse of Nefertiti to the winner!


Also, check out the details on the upcoming Monsters in May!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Shadow of the Sun! I LOVED IT!

Bookventures said...

omg who is she and what was the velvety darkness that wrapped itself around her!! (lol) Great teaser. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi V said...

Very Intrigued! Love the cover sounds like a great read I hope you enjoy....

Sara said...

Ooh awesome teaser! Btw I love your background :D

celi.a said...

That sounds...sinful. Great teaser! Thank you for coming by my blog, too!

LadyViolet said...

Well colour me intrigued! I shall have to have a nosy for that one - the cover is totally gorgeous!
Also thanks for the follow :)

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Yes, very intriguing teaser!

Thanks for stopping by Falling Off The Shelf :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

She knew... what? The darkness seems to have a great power for this person. Sounds like a great teaser. Thanks for sharing. I am curious of the book. Looking forward to your review. I hope you are enjoying the read. :)

Faye said...

Oh my, what did she know? The cover of your selection promises lots of excitment and fantasy.

My TT this week is from Brooklyn by Irish writer Colm Toibin. Link: Summit Musings

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails