Friday, April 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: April 30 - May 6, 2010


Welcome and thanks for hopping by!

The Book Blogger Hop is a great meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books! The idea is to network and find amazing new blogs to read. You can hop over there to see the rules and join in the fun!

I had a ton of fun on last week's hop and found some great new blogs! I'll list a few of them here:

In the Hammock
Media Molly
The Bookshelf Sophisticate
The Eager Readers
Mindful Musings

You can hop around to all the blogs using the Mr. Linky below! It will be updated as new links are added throughout the week. I'm going to put it after the jump so that it doesn't stretch out the home page and slow the load time - so click "Read More" to see all the links!

Thanks to everyone who hopped by last week! Happy Hopping!



10 comments:

Beverly said...

I have entered your contest, but am unable to find the follow button to follow your blog - please advise. bevsharp@desch.org

Suko said...

Great blog design! I hopped over for the first time. :)

MarthaE said...

My turn to hop by to say Hi Bookish!
Have a great week!

Felicia S. said...

Hopping by to say hi! I hope you have a great weekend!

pussreboots said...

I am a follower and a blog hopper. Happy Friday. Puss Reboots.

The Bookish Type said...

Thank you all so much for hopping by!

@Beverly - I emailed you! Let me know if my directions are confusing! Thanks!

@Suko - Thanks so much for coming by for the first time! I hope you like it here =)

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone! Happy Hopping!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Hey hey, just hopping by - thanks for visiting my blog, I love yours too and am now a happy follower! :)

Megan Hoover-Swicegood said...

I'm a few days late getting through the hop, but better late than never, right? Love the books from your "want to read" section on the sidebar. I love Cassandra Clare and Niel Gaim.

Kristin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...I am stopping by yours and am now a follower!

Have a great week!

The Bookish Type said...

Thank you all for hopping by and following! =)

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails